Maxwell paid tribute to Michael Jackson by performing one of the late star’s tracks at the Billboard Music Awards. ‘To have Morgan and Travis be able to come back and touch the stage again with the mindset of getting a second chance at life,’ he said. Megan put on a jam-packed show and even treated fans to her legendary twerking ability too as she performed her track Sweetest Pie, her second song of the night after Plan B.
- BTS, consisting of Jin, RM, V, Suga, Jungkook, Jimin and J-Hope, won top duo/group, top song sales artist and top selling song for their 2021 banger Butter.
- Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs turned the 2022 Billboard Music Awards into a family affair, as daughters Chance and twins Jessie and D’Lila hit red carpet in show of support.
- They recently expressed a desire to take some time away from the limelight.
- Among various topics, The African Giant talked about falling in love with performing for the first time after watching NSYNC perform with Nelly at the 2002 Grammy Awards.
- The BBMAs 2022 was hosted by Diddy and featured performances byMegan Thee Stallion, Silk Sonic, Burna Boy, Florence + The Machine, Ed Sheeran and Machine Gun Kelly.
- The legendary rapper hosted the show, introducing Scott as well as Megan Thee Stallion, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Silk Sonic, Ed Sheeran, Mary J Blige, and Florence + the Machine, all of whom took the stage in Vegas.
The Say So hitmaker looked incredible for the lavish bash as she teased a glimpse of her toned torso in a racy black bra. H.E.R., 23, heated up the 2021 Billboard Music Awards when she hit the red carpet in a sparkling jumpsuit decorated with spangles. The 2021 Billboard Music Awards kicked off with a fun-filled live performance by DJ Khaled, who was joined by H.E.R. and Migos to sing their hit We’re Going Crazy.
Megan Thee Stallion slays Billboard Music Awards 2022 in unreal thong bodysuit
Nominees are determined by Billboard chart rankings and winners are selected based on several criteria, including their album and digital song sales, airplay and streaming success and touring. Britain’s Ed Sheeran, who is currently on tour in Northern Ireland, is also due to perform remotely at the awards. Other chart-topping artists performing at the event will include Travis Scott, Becky G, Miranda Lambert, Meghan Thee Stallion, Morgan Wallen and Grammy Awards darlings Silk Sonic. Odrigo and West, the latter known as Ye, have both taken home the most awards with six during a non-televised ceremony on Sunday. Rodrigo, who won best new artist, is a finalist in the top female artist category, which will be announced later in the show’s live broadcast.
Given out yearly by Billboard, these music awards celebrate popular music across the chart, with the likes of Drake and Taylor Swift breaking records at the ceremony. The K-pop heroes won big at the awards ceremony, which took place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on Sunday, and saw them break a record previously held by legendary R&B girl group Destiny’s Child. The evening’s big winners included Drake, who won five awards, meaning that he and Taylor Swift, who took home six gongs, are now tied for the solo artist with the most Billboard wins, with 29 each.
Top Christian Album
Sean “Diddy” Combs will emcee the show, which is being broadcast live from the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas and will air live beginning at 8pm Eastern on NBC and its Peacock streaming service. Chrissy Teigen rocked the chambermusiciantoday.com monochrome look in a high waisted white skirt and black bralet. Burna Boy danced confidently around the stage at the MGM Grand Garden Arena Las Vegas, on the 15th of May, wearing a stylish black suit and shorts.
The Billboard Women In Music Luncheon 2014 took place in New Work
Plus, there will be performances from Bruno Mars and Anderson .Paak’s band Silk Sonic, American singer Miranda Lambert, rapper Latto, country music singer Morgan Wallen, Puerto Rican singer and rapper Rauw Alejandro. Anitta shut down the red carpet in Fendace (that’s the love child of Fendi and Versace, BTW) and we were shook. 👍 If you can’t get your hands on fashion’s hottest collab rn, don’t sweat it – we’ve got plenty of summer sparkle in our dresses dept, too. Streaming songs artist, top radio songs artist, top Billboard global 200 artist and top R&B female artist, while her debut SOUR was crowned Top Billboard 200 album.