A Bachelor degree with a final overall result of Second Class Honours or 3.0 out of 4.0. A Bachelor degree, Esrte Staatsprüfung (Primarstufe / Sekundarstufe I), Fachhochschuldiplom / Diplom or Magister Artium with a final overall result of at least 2.5 . A four year Bachelor degree with a final overall score of at least 80% depending on the institution attended. If you have already taken a test but have not met the required standard, you can apply to take a pre-sessional course at the University. If you wish to practise your profession outside the United Kingdom, you are advised to confirm that the UK professional qualification you seek is valid in the country in which you are intending to work. Find out about our approach for a safe campus experience for the current 2021 to 2022 academic year.
All applications are considered on an individual basis, with GCSE grades, AS Level subjects and grades, work experience, references and personal statement taken into account. Marketing graduates from Swansea are in an excellent position to secure stimulating employment within diverse sectors and organisations, locally and internationally. The Certificate culminates in our Gold Award, where students will receive expert coaching, mentoring and industry insight, and work on a group project set by multi-national companies which place high importance on their social and corporate responsibility. These roles could be in the public, private or charity sectors where there is high demand for graduates who can conduct research, analyse information, formulate, and execute programmes of activity.
Fees quoted relate to study in the Academic Year 22/23 only and may be subject to inflationary increases in future years. For information regarding English language requirements at the University, please see ourIELTS page. If you are an International student and would like information on making an application, please see ourHow to Apply page. Take advantage of the Optional Placement Year to gain real world experience to enhance your employability.
- Students with a minimum average of 14 out of 20 (or 70%) on a 4-year Licence, Bachelor degree or Diplôme d’Etudes Superieures de Commerce or Diplôme d’Ingénieur or a Maîtrise will be considered for Postgraduate Diplomas and Masters degrees.
- Applicants with grades slightly below these requirements may also be considered for an offer if they have a relevant Bachelors degree, good scores in relevant modules, or relevant work experience.
- Which ultimately will enhance your skills, knowledge and behaviours to help you contribute to the development of a just, peaceful and sustainable world.
- You will have access to our purpose-built Hugh Aston Building, equipped with lecture theatres and classrooms, break-out spaces for group work, quiet study zones for individual work and IT labs.
- This module will emphasize the importance of integrated marketing communications and will cover topics such as campaign strategy and planning, creativity, product placement and celebrity endorsement.
- His research interests are mainly in the area of business marketing, supply chain management, and business strategy.
This module takes a critical approach to Brand Management, reviewing key concepts through case studies. In so doing, it approaches the field of branding through global and comparative perspectives while interrograting key concepts through intercultural vantage points. We award scholarships and grants for travel, academic excellence, or to students from underrepresented backgrounds. This is a holistic module because it emphasises that its constituent topics dealing with diverse aspects of risk management are highly interconnected.
The University will use all reasonable effort to deliver the courses as described, but the University reserves the right to make changes to advertised courses. In exceptional circumstances that are beyond the University’s reasonable control , we may need to amend the programmes and provision advertised. In this event, the University will take reasonable steps to minimise the disruption to your studies. If a course is withdrawn or if there are any fundamental changes to your course, we will give you reasonable notice and you will be entitled to request that you are considered for an alternative course or withdraw your application.
About The School
Please note that changes to programmes and courses can sometimes occur after you have accepted your offer of a place. These changes are normally made in light of developments in the discipline or path-breaking research, or on the basis of student feedback. Changes can take the form of altered course content, teaching formats or assessment modes. Any such changes are intended to enhance the student learning experience.You should visit the School’sCalendar, or contact the relevant academic department, for information on the availability and/or content of courses and programmes of study. Certain substantive changes will be listed on theupdated graduate course and programme informationpage. Holders of a good bachelor degree with honours from a recognised university with a upper second class grade or higher will be considered for entry to taught postgraduate programmes.